Sunday, July 19, 2015

June 29, 2015

June 29, 2015
Erik: 
to Tony, me, Emily, Jacob
Yup, I am officially dead from all this heat. I'm being completely serious when I say that the weather has been over 100 degrees and counting. SO HOT. Luckily, we are in a car-share with two other Elders, so we get it this week; and a good thing too, because every day this week is supposed to be over 100. So, pray for our health and safety, because we'll need it.

Glad to hear that all of you are doing well. Congrats on the future calling, Mom. Hope you do well! I will be sure to send Dad something for his birthday as soon as possible. We currently only have a few investigators lined up, and since summer started, we haven't been able to contact them due to them being out and doing summer stuff. But yesterday, we had the opportunity to talk to a woman named Errin Brown with an active family in the ward. She lost her husband in a car crash a few years ago, and her pastor helped her through that, but we shared Ether 12 with her, and she seemed to really like that, so pray for her as well, okay?

My certificate that says I am a missionary said that my official ending date is July 14, and I talked a bit with President Winder who said that I would come home for a few days before being set apart to be a missionary again, so you all get to see me for a few days! I really hope that we can talk about my experiences for a bit before I leave again :) This ward is definitely one of the best I could have, and I love Boise! Hope I can send you some pictures soon, but not right now, sorry! Love you all!

Emily:  So, are you going to continue on a mission officially? It is pretty hot up here too. It is in the nineties all week. Love ya!

Tara:   I'm sorry it is so hot... I do pray for your health and safety all the time. I'm glad you have someone interested in learning more and I will pray for her too. Tell us more about what will happen on the 14th? Do we come get you? Are you returning to the Boise mission? Any details would be great!

Erik:   I will tell you the details as soon as i get them, but I hope I return to Boise; it's hot, but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment