Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1, 2015

June 1, 2015


June 1, 2015
Erik: Hello family! Boise is warming up these coming weeks, and I will be sure to keep writing you. My camera is having technical difficulties not related to the batteries right now, so pictures may be a bit scarce for now, but I'm working on getting it fixed.

I just got transferred to Eagle with Elder Anderson today, and I'm really excited to meet him and my fellow members. I was a bit disappointed to hear that I was going to be separated from Elder Lee, but I know that the Lord wants me to have many companions during my mission, so I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve.

I'm glad to hear that you're keeping up with the housework. Hopefully, Emily will be able to use the riding mower this time ;) Even though I can't help out, I still get plenty of exercise; I got my weight down to 250, and I plan to keep it down there!

I had a really busy day, so I can't talk for very long, but know that my thoughts are always centered on keeping a good companionship with my companion and the Lord! Love you all!

P.S. I got a picture of Elder Lee's trainer, Elder Stewart, along with me and Elder Lee (I loved calling him Grandpa).

As you can see, we all represent the analogy of tall, dark and handsome. Elder Stewart is tall, Elder Lee is dark, and as for the handsome...well, you know who I'm talking about ;)

Tony: That picture with the caption is priceless!  What was your weight up to?  How low can it go? Tell me more about the camera. 
Erik: My weight was up to 265, i think, and it can go as low as it can go. The camera says that it is plugged in, but it shuts off after one minute.  Never mind, I changed the setting to make it not turn off after 5 minutes. It's cool.
Tara: Hi... You still there?
Erik: Yep.  What’s up?
Tara: Just wanted to say Hi and I love you.
Erik: I love you too! i see no reason to not extend my mission!
Tara: Agreed.  You are doing great


No comments:

Post a Comment