Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 18, 2015

May 18, 2015
Erik: This week has been very slow, because we had the opportunity to go to a few meetings (Elder Lee is rolling his eyes while I write this). The first was training for newer missionaries, so I got to meet a few who also came on the same date that I did. The other meeting we went to was zone conference, which was inspiring, but LONG. It took almost the whole day from 9 to 4, and we didn't have a lot of time to go and proselyte, but I still enjoyed it.

Don't worry about my physical well-being; I'm keeping my meals small and working off my calories every day, so my weight is dropping slowly but surely. There aren't many weird foods in Boise, although we did eat some bacon lasagna at a less-active member's house. It was so good!

As far as the work goes, it's been slow. We're still meeting with members, less-actives, and recent converts, but one of our investigators pretty much said "Don't come back unless I call you", so that was a little disappointing, but my spirits are very high right now, especially after the talk we had on Mother's Day! Lisa is doing much better; she is selling her house, and we met someone who is considering buying it, so thank you for your prayers. Keep on doing it; I could use the help!

I think that's it for this week. I hope and pray that the upcoming week will be even better. Take care of each other (and Tipsy) for me!

Tara:  At work. Can't talk much. Bacon lasagna? We had teriyaki salmon last week that was tasty. Sounds like long meetings!!! Love you so much!!!!!

Tony:  Good job looking at it as an "opportunity".

Erik: Also, have a couple of pictures! One of them is me and Elder Lee preparing to go to district meeting. The other one is just me while playing some basketball. I guess I need to lose some weight, huh?



Tony:  Taking care of your weight is certainly a good thing to be mindful of.  However, in picture number one it appears more that you need a shave!

Tara:  I love the pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment